Monday 17 June 2013

Where Have I been?

 I'm sorry I've been away, but i have some legit reasons my friends. See there's this thing called a leaving certificate that all sixth year students have to sit in order to attend a good college. So I've been away studying sadly. It has not been fun. Fortunately i am now finished! I graduated from secondary school so I've been kinda busy closing this chapter in my life. But I have not forgotten you, my dear readers (seriously does anyone ever read these? ) 

So here's a random collage of my life recently. Hope you enjoy :)




                 
   
Also I am very excited to announce that my reading ban is officially over!!

So that means expect some book reviews very soon. Also maybe some movie reviews. 

Add comments as to what type of posts you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment